IRS Unclaimed Tax Money
Claim Yours Today!

IRS Unclaimed Tax Money


Year to year, there is typically over $1 BILLION dollars in IRS Unclaimed Tax Money!

The best part is that if any of that IRS unclaimed money is yours, you can claim it today!

You know it's true that if Uncle Sam is sitting on any of MY unclaimed IRS money, when I find out about it, I'm gonna go after it - because it's mine!

Unquestionably, there is progress. The average American now pays out twice as much in taxes as he formerly got in wages. ~H.L. Mencken

Whether you owe Uncle Sam money or not, it is a good idea to file a tax return. What is surprising is that in years past, the IRS has said that unclaimed federal tax refunds average over $600.

Here's a list of unclaimed tax refunds reasons...

1. Your income was below the amount required by law for you to file a tax return - but you were still owed a tax refund! Now you can claim that IRS unclaimed tax money!

2. You simply didn't file a tax return because you knew you didn't owe any money - but you had no idea Uncle Sam owed you a ton!

3. You didn't have any taxes withheld but you were eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit, which would get you a refund.

4. You did file a tax return but you either entered an incorrect address on your return or you moved to a new address after filing your tax returns and you never received your refund. If you tell the IRS about your new and correct address, they'll send you that refund check! (See the IRS Address Change form link below.)

Unclaimed IRS Money

Note: In the event of an undeliverable address, the U.S. Postal Service is required to return all IRS tax refund checks to the IRS.

So, if you didn't get your tax refund that you were expecting from a tax return you did file, contact the IRS to check the status of your refund and confirm your current address.


All unclaimed Federal tax refunds must be claimed by filing a tax return with the IRS no later than three years from the date the return was originally due. Do it! You can do it right now! Just download the tax forms and tax tables you need from whatever year you need them -- right here on this site --, then fill them out and if you see you're due a refund -- and if you are -- mail em in!!! Come on, what are you waiting for???

If you don't file a return for IRS unclaimed tax money within three years, that money is forfeited and becomes the property of the United States Treasury. The other good news is that - thankfully - the IRS doesn't assess a penalty for filing a late return that was due for a refund.

Use IRS Form 8822 To Change Your Address With The IRS
To download and print a free IRS Change Of Address Form that you can complete and mail to the IRS if you need to change your official address in the IRS records database.

Return from IRS Unclaimed Tax Money to Easy-TAX-Information Home Page

Lea este sitio web en español. Simplemente haga clic en el siguiente menú, seleccionar Español.

Search This Site

Find W-9
Tax Forms Here

W-9 Tax Form

Find IRS
Phone Numbers

Valid IRS Phone Numbers

Find IRS 1040
Tax Forms Here

IRS 1040 Tax Forms

Find IRS 1099
Tax Forms Here

IRS 1099 Tax Forms